Friday, April 25, 2014

Ewal brothers

Think I forgot posting these two guys in here :'(

These were again an entry for BSL (@Chaos Dwarfs Online), but again they new format prevented me from entering. But that how it is, and shall not prevent me from posting them here, of course.

For this round I'd picked two of me own Ewal Dvergar both sculpted by John Pickford.

First we have the immature, young and beardless Baby Blue - who's only allowed using a wooden hammer :)

Ewal Dvergr (from the Core Warrior #2)






- and then his older and stronger brother Johann - using a prober battle axe and a fearsome, daemonic shield


Johann, Ewal Dvergr Champion:







Not fully satisfied with the purple. Should have been more of a dust colour purple, but that what happens when painting at knight (without proper light). Don't bother redoing it - will just grab another one and try again :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment