Friday, May 11, 2018

MM90 Marauder Countdown: 16

After the horrible MM90/6c experience  I've put brushes on lots of unfinished stuff, but besides the Gnoll on Boar, nothing to a finale stage, yet.

But my detour from the MM90 Countdown Challenge was immediately exploit by Sjoerd and he posted this,Tuesday:



Darn, I thought I had all the time in the world to finish first, but apparently he was bluffing when he told stories about his son coming to Abu Dhabi and all ... Probably bought the kid Overwatch or Fornite and a stack of loot-boxes, so he could focus on just painting.

But I can feel the pressure, and I will need to focus - so Sjoerd, call the next one - cause I'm done, too - and here's my take on Quasimodo

Marauder Miniatures: MM90/2a 








4 comments:

  1. My old D+D character minus the chaos star and with a less evil shield.Back in the day of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. (Ewal) Clam is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

      Delete
    2. That's what she said (sorry for the horrible The Office pun...).

      Delete